Here's how to brew a delicious cup of coffee using the V60 Pour Over Dripper.
- Add a filter paper to the dripper and place the server below it.
- Pour some hot water to pre-heat the equipment. Discard the water.
- Add 15 gms of coffee grounds to the dripper with the filter.
- Pour 60 ml of hot water and give it a stir.
- Now add another 160 ml of hot water. This sums up to 220 ml of water.
- Let the coffee drip through the filter. It would take about 2 - 3 minutes.
- Lift off the dripper.
- Pour the coffee from the server into your cup and enjoy.