Here's how to brew a delicious cup of coffee using the Chemex.
- Get your filter paper ready in a conical shape (If it's a semicircle shaped filter paper)
- Place your filter paper on the Chemex equipment and add some hot water. This water is to preheat the equipment and the filter paper. Discard this water.
- Add 20 gms of coffee grounds.
- Add 60 ml of hot water and give it a stir.
- Add another 160 ml of hot water. This way, total water sums up to 220 ml.
- Let it brew for 1 - 2 mins.
- After all the water drips through the coffee grounds, remove the filter paper with the coffee grounds
- Pour your coffee into a glass and enjoy.